The LW3 Tundra sniper rifle was one of the weapons that received a buff in the Season 5 update of Call of Duty: Warzone. Raven Software is attempting to bring snipers back into the fold after their infamous nerf in Season 3. While snipers currently have a “healthy usage rate,” the developers feel the Tundra can be slightly improved. With this new buff, the LW3 Tundra and its best loadout have been brought back into the fold in Warzone Season 5.
Raven decided to mainly nerf the overall damage and range profiles of the LW3 Tundra. The buffs for the sniper are viewable below:
- Damage Range Increased to 69 meters, up from 61 meters
- Upper Torso Damage Multiplier increased to 1.52, up from 1.1
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier increased to 1.3, up from 1.05
- Extremities Damage Multiplier increased to 1.0, up from 0.9
- ADS Transition In Time decreased to 430ms, down from 460ms
Essentially what those buffs mean is that the Tundra will be able to kill faster from a farther range, no matter where players hit an enemy with their shot. Players will also be able to aim in quicker with the Tundra, which is helpful for close to medium-range gunfights. Even with these buffs, though, players will still want to use the best loadout for the LW3 Tundra in Warzone.
To see the full loadout for the LW3 Tundra in Warzone Season 5, keep reading below.
Best LW3 Tundra loadout in Warzone
- Muzzle: Wrapped Suppressor
- Barrel: 29.1″ Combat Recon
- Laser: SWAT 5mw Laser Sight
- Underbarrel: Bruiser Grip
- Rear Grip: Serpent Wrap
The attachment to pay attention to is the Serpent Wrap, as this increases overall sprint-to-fire time. The SWAT 5mw Laser Sight also helps in the mobility department, giving players better hip-fire accuracy. With the damage buffs in Season 5, the combined increase to mobility will make the Tundra a threat at both close and long range.