Adventure Effects are Pokémon Go’s latest addition to spice up gameplay and they truly are incredible. With the help of Origin Palkia’s Spacial Rend, you can encounter Wild Pokémon in your area at a greater distance making catching the ones you’re after a breeze.
As you’d expect a move of this power isn’t going to be simple to use, nor is it going to be easy. But if you’ve got the Palkia Candies and Stardust to spare then it’s something you’ll at least want to know how to do.
So that you can take full advantage of this new power, here is a look at exactly how you can activate Spacial Rend in Pokémon Go.
Using Origin Palkia’s Spacial Rend in Pokémon Go
Before you can activate Spacial Rend you’ll first need to have caught an Origin Palkia that has the ability from one of your raid battles. Not all Origin Forme Palkia can use Spacial Rend, so you’ll need to keep catching until you get one that can.
Once you have an Origin Palkia capable of using the Charged Move, now follow these steps to activate Spacial Rend:
- Head to your Pokémon storage and find Origin Palkia
- Select this Pokémon and scroll to the bottom of the menu
- Press Use Spacial Rend
- Adjust how long you’d like the effect to remain on, this will alter the cost
- Once you select the amount of Stardust and Palkia Candies you want to use continue on and select Yes to activate the ability
- Head back to the map and you should see more Pokémon appearing around your location
While Spacial Rend is active you’ll see more of the wild Pokémon in your area ready to be caught thanks to the increased distance. It is one of the most powerful skills in the game and definitely worth using, just be mindful of the cost, as it’s not cheap.