Season 4 Reloaded was released earlier this in Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard. The midseason update delivered several pieces of content, including the Vargo-S assault rifle, a new multiplayer map, fresh game modes and more. One part of the update that was put off until a later date, though, is the Terminator crossover skins and cosmetics in Warzone and Vanguard.
This new crossover event was announced with Season 4 Reloaded, but Activision revealed it wouldn’t arrive until later on in the season. Fortunately, we now know exactly when the Terminator crossover and the skins that come with it arrive in Warzone and Vanguard.
As with any crossover in Call of Duty, Activision is delivering several skins and cosmetics relating to the Terminator franchise. Those cosmetics were revealed when the crossover was announced, but fans were unsure of when or how they could add the cosmetics to their collection. For any fans that are still curious, we have all of the details regarding the Terminator skins below.
Getting the Terminator skins in Warzone and Vanguard
The Terminator crossover arrives in Warzone and Vanguard on Aug. 1. This was an unpredicted release date, as the Titanium Trials: Endurance playlist in Warzone doesn’t go live until Aug. 11. That’s the Terminator-inspired game mode that fans can earn exclusive rewards from.
Regardless, Aug. 1 is when the Terminator skin bundles will launch. There are two different bundles releasing, which fans can see in detail below.
Tracer Pack: Terminator T-800 Mastercraft Ultra Operator Bundle
- Model T-800 Operator
- T-800 Finishing Move, Play of the Game, and MVP Highlight
- “Neural Net Processor” Ultra Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- “Coltan Alloy” Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- “Motorhead” Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- “Always Scanning” Charm
- “I’ll Be Back” Animated Emblem
- “Infrared Optics” Reticle
Tracer Pack: Terminator T-1000 Ultra Operator Bundle
- Model T-1000 Operator
- T-1000 Finishing Move, Play of the Game, and MVP Highlight
- “Liquid Metal” SMG Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- “Persistent Mission” Assault Rifle Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- “Identity Theft” LMG Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- “Alternative Future” Watch
- “Full Chase” animated Emblem
- “Unstoppable” animated Calling Card
There’s still no price associated with either bundle, so fans will have to wait for Aug. 1 to see how much they need to fork over. However, we anticipate both bundles to cost 2,400 COD Points.