With the rapid success of Palworld, Pocket Pair continues to do work on the hit game and today they have shared the first details of upcoming patches for both the PC and Xbox versions of the game.
These patches come one week after the last major update that addressed most of the game’s big issues. So you’re up-to-date on everything happening in Palworld here is a look at Steam patch v0.1.4.1 and Xbox patch v.1.1.4.
All Palworld changes in Steam patch v0.1.4.1 and Xbox patch v0.1.1.4
Patches v.01.4.1 and v0.1.1.4 are relatively small compared to the last major update that Palworld received but they still address plenty of the biggest issues causing problems right now.
One of these big fixes comes for the Lifmunk Effigy problem that has been causing problems since the game’s launch and has made waves within the community over the past week. Well, now this problem has been fixed.
Here is a look at all of the changes for this patch courtesy of Pocket Pair’s social media.
- Fixed a game crashing issue that would corrupt save data once a guild’s number of Pals exceeded 7000.
- The last patch addressed this issue but did not remedy save data that had already been broken, this will make that data load correctly.
- Fixed the issue that would see multiplayer weapons disappear when another player used a grenade.
- Fixed the major Lifmunk catch rate issue that would seen Lifmunk Effigies have a negative impact on catching Pals.
Base Related Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would see Pals assigned to Breeding Farms fall asleep indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue that was stopping Pals from producing Wood when chopping down trees.
- New cheating and exploit countermeasures were added to the game with this patch.