Overnight, Epic Games released the v18.30 update in Fortnite Season 8 and some interesting content came along with it. Headlining this influx of content is the Cube Queen skin and cosmetics, with several styles that players can unlock for her. However, in order to unlock the Cube Queen in Fortnite, players need to complete a couple pages of Punchcard quests.
The Cube Queen is the main villain in Fortnite Season 8, overseeing The Sideways and seemingly controlling the Cube Monsters. However, that won’t stop players from wanting to unlock and throw on her skin in-game. To do that, and unlock other cosmetics in the process, players will need to complete two different Punchcard questlines for the Cube Queen.
Unlock the Cube Queen skin in Fortnite
Players don’t need to talk to any NPC on the map in order to start this questline. Instead, the challenges are available from the Fortnite main lobby. Players will see both pages of the questline but need to go in order. Players must start from page 1 and then progress their way through that to unlock page 2.
Each quest on the pages unlocks a different cosmetic that’s related to the Cube Queen. There are skins and styles, a pickaxe, glider, emote, back blings and more for players to unlock. They can see each quest in the Cube Queen’s set below.
- Survive five Storm circles while carrying a Sideways weapon. – Cube Queen outfit
- Eliminate a player by using the Sideways Minigun. – Last Cube Standing emote
- Shakedown two opponents. – The Queen’s Court Loading Screen
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for three seconds near a player. – Cubic Vortex Back Bling
- Complete all Page 1 Cube Queen quests. – Obliterator variant of the Cube Queen outfit and Cubic Vortex Back Bling
- Deal 150 damage to players by using the Sideways Scythe. – Reality Render Pickaxe (+Obliterator variant)
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board. – Regal Visage Spray
- Get two headshots with the Sideways Rifle. – Queen’s Anthem Lobby Track
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks. – Queen’s Procession Glider (+Obliterator variant)
- Complete all Page 2 Cube Queen quests. – Islandbane variant of The Cube Queen Outfit, Cubic Vortex Back Bling, Reality Render Pickaxe, and Queen’s Procession Glider
The Cube Queen’s Punchcard quests are available for players to complete until the end of Fortnite Season 8.