The number of towns in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom pales in comparison to the rest of the map and its many fields, mountains, and valleys. While running for multiple minutes through a field or trying to go over a mountain just to reach a settlement might get tiresome, it makes the villages all the more valuable in Tears of the Kingdom. As such, players want to know where they can find all of them on the map.
The villages represent hubs of sorts. They are where you can meet new characters, take on and continue different quests, and even change the way Link looks. However, in order to take part in all of this, players will need to know where each village is located in Hyrule. Below, I have put together a list of every village in Tears of the Kingdom and where you can find it on the map.
All villages locations in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
As a precursor, this list will include every settlement in Tears of the Kingdom, and not just the towns with the word “Village” in them. You can see those settlements and their exact coordinates on the list below.
- Gerudo Town: Found in the southwest part of the map. You will need some heat resistance armor or food in order to survive the journey there. Coordinates: (-3883, -2964, 0123)
- Goron City: Found in the northern part of the map, just past the Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower. Coordinates: (1616, 2435, 0387)
- Hateno Village: Located in the southern part of the map, just below Necluda. You can use the Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower to glide your way south to the village. Coordinates: (2419, -2762, 0222)
- Karariko Village: Located in the eastern part of the map, directly east of Lookout Landing. Coordinates: (1775, -1055, 0166)
- Lookout Landing: The first major city you will come across after descending from Great Sky Island. Found in the middle part of the map. Coordinates: (-0253, 0105, 0021)
- Lurelin Village: In the middle of a mountain range in the southwestern part of the map. You can go to Hateno Village and keep following the road west/southwest until you reach the large mountains. Coordinates: (2834, -3325, 0046)
- Tarrey Town: Found in the northeastern part of the map. More easily accessible if you use the East Ukku Plains Skyview Tower. Coordinates: (3963, 1658, 0134)
- Zora’s Domain: You can use also use the East Ukku Plains Skyview Tower to access this town. Coordinates: (3299, 0424, 0112)
And that does it for all of the major villages and towns in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you want to see how to dye your armor at Hateno Village, read our previous guide.