One of the most crucial elements of Minecraft Legends is being able to control your mobs. Not only does this give you a fighting chance to win any battle you’re in, but it simply makes the game more enjoyable to have your mobs follow your commands. However, there are several commands that you will need to master if you want to have full control over your minions.
The most important aspect to remember when trying to control mobs is that you will only be able to command the ones that are close to you. If you have mobs that are far away, they will not hear your commands and thus will not follow whatever you tell them to do.
However, the ones that are close to you will follow your command, and there are eight different commands you need to know.
Control your mobs in Minecraft Legends
Every command has a name, specific control, and end result that the mobs will perform if they are close enough to you. Below, you can see all of those commands and what you need to do to perform them in Minecraft Legends.
- Rally – Group all of your mobs together by you
- Quick Direct – Drop a flag at a certain location that the mobs will run to
- Banner View – Select a target or location
- Charge – Send a single mob to attack an area and any enemies they come across along the way
- Group Charge – Send all of your mobs to attack an area and any enemies they come across along the way
- Focus Target – Send a single mob to attack a specific location or enemy
- Group Focus Target – Send all of your mobs to attack a specific location or enemy
- Type Select – Choose one type of mob for Charge or Focus Target
This is certainly a lot to remember and understand, especially when you’re first starting out in Minecraft Legends. However, once you have gone through a few battles, it will begin to get easier, and you will be controlling mobs like a pro all over the battlefield.