As with most weeks, the Fortnite Battle Pass challenges have leaked early. Thanks to data-miner @Lucas7yoshi, we have a sneak peek at the Season 9 Week 4 challenges. These will go live Thursday, May 30 at 10:00 AM ET.
While these challenges rarely differ from what is data-mined, Epic Games still reserves the right to make some adjustments. So take any data-mined information with a grain of salt, as sometimes the information isn’t 100% accurate.
With the Week 4 batch, Epic is sticking to the softer difficulty level from Week 3. Of course, there are some harder challenges, most are fairly straight-forward.
So let’s take a look at the Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 challenges.
Week 4 Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/500) – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/3) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (0/3) – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot (0/3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (0/5) – 10 Battle Stars
For this week, visiting different locations is the name of the game. Four separate challenges involve landing at or visiting varying points of interest. A smart strategy would be to try and go to as many named locations as possible to complete as many challenges as possible.
Other than the “visit” challenges, most are self-explanatory. Destroying a loot carrier involves landing at a Hot Spot, which might contain some legendary weapons for you to eliminate enemies with.
While these challenges are in the game files, they will not be available to complete until Thursday morning. Make sure to stay tuned to Daily Esports for different Fortnite Week 4 challenge guides!