As part of the annual “DreamHack Day,” DreamHack has announced where and when its festivals will take place during the 2022 calendar year. From past years, its festivals will return to Anaheim, Dallas, Jönköping, Valencia, Rotterdam,
Hyderabad and Atlanta. It will also debut its first events in Melbourne, Australia and Madrid, Spain.
Details of DreamHack Anaheim, the first event of the year, were previously made available.
Festival Highlights for 2022:
- Dallas will feature Intel® Extreme Masters Dallas (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Valencia will feature ESL Challenger (CS:GO) and Halo: HCS Regional EU
- Melbourne will include ESL Challenger (CS:GO), League of Legends Circuit Oceania Finals and Halo: HCS Regional ANZ
- Rotterdam will include ESL Challenger (CS:GO)
- Atlanta will feature the Fighting Games Championship
- DreamHack Summer and DreamHack Winter will feature ESL Pro League Conference (CS:GO)
As of now, the festivals are in-person events. DreamHack plans to use COVID-19 protocols to make all events as safe as possible. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test will be required to attend. More details will be available closer to each event.
“Gaming brought, and kept, us together during these challenging times all around the world, so I cannot begin to share how excited we are to be back in person with our community,” Krzysztof Pikiewicz, SVP of Festivals at ESL Gaming said.
As part of DreamHack Day, DreamHack is also offering discounts on tickets and merchandise at the official ESL Shop. Additionally, there is the opportunity to participate in dedicated tournaments on ESEA. DreamHack will also be giving away subscriptions to local streamers.
The full schedule of events is as follows:
Anaheim, California, U.S. — Feb. 11-13 (Tickets on sale)
Dallas, Texas, U.S. — June 3-5 (Tickets on sale)
DreamHack Summer, Jönköping, Sweden — June 18-21 (Tickets on sale)
Valencia, Spain — July 1-3
Melbourne, Australia — Sep. 2-4
Rotterdam, Netherlands — Oct. 14-16
Hyderabad, India — Oct. 29-31
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. — Nov. 18-20
DreamHack Winter, Jönköping, Sweden — Nov. 26–28
Madrid, Spain — Dec. 9–11