The latest expansion of Destiny 2, called Lightfall, proves to be a big one with plenty of new weapons to use. Here is a complete list of all the confirmed weapons in Destiny 2 Lightfall — at least, all we know of so far.
Exotic weapons in Destiny 2 Lightfall
To start, we have the exotic weapons in Lightfall, as shown off in a recent trailer for the upcoming expansion.
All the confirmed exotic weapons include:
- Final Warning: exotic pistol with charged tracking rounds
- Deterministic Chaos: exotic special machine gun with rhythmic debuffs (fourth shot weakens, sixteenth shot makes enemies volatile)
- Winterbite: exotic status glaive that freezes enemies on hit alongside frost orbs
- Quicksilver Storm w/ exotic catalyst: Already available from expansion pre-order, the exotic catalyst makes it so this weapon shoots Strand Tangles that can be thrown at enemies
Legendary weapons in Destiny 2 Lightfall
As for legendary weapons, we have a rough idea of what’s coming in the latest expansion. It all revolves around the new destination in Destiny 2 coming with Lightfall, the neon city of Neomuna on Neptune. Bungie themselves confirmed that this new place will have new legendary weapons, including:
- Hand Cannon
- Fusion Rifle
- Pulse Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- Grenade Launcher
Each of these weapons have been spotted in trailers and media released by Bungie heading into this expansion. However, we have yet to see their names or what special benefits they can provide.
New and old weapons returning for Lightfall
To end it off, in modes like Iron Banner, Nightfall strikes and Trials of Osiris, there are some new and old weapons returning for Lightfall. These weapons include:
- Astral Horizon = Trials of Osiris Shotgun
- The Immortal = Trials of Osiris SMG
- The Swarm = Nightfall Machine-gun
- Buzzard = Nightfall Sidearm
- Jorum’s Claw = Iron Banner Pulse Rifle
- Bite of the Fox = Iron Banner Sniper
Destiny 2 Lightfall releases on Feb. 28, 2023, on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X/S and on PC.